I have 655 tires on my property,I’ll deliver them local, but where do i take them???????

1

Answers

If you call 1-800-GOT-JUNK they will dispose of your tires for you. They help to get rid of any kind of tire and they say they do it in the most responsible way possible. Therefore, you don’t have to worry that your tires will simply end up in a landfill somewhere. Although this isn’t generally a possibility anymore now that landfills have limited the number of tires they accept if they accept any at all. 

1-800-GOT-JUNK says they will pick up your tires as long as they can lift them. This will save you having to dispose of them yourself locally. However, they do charge you a fee depending on how much space the tires take up in their truck. If you have 655 that could add up. I would contact them and give them an idea of the space they may take up in order to find out how expensive it would be.