I have a 4yr.old rhodendrun in a large tub.Flowered well this year, but now the leaves at the top are curling over and have become sticky. I cannot see any aphids or what is causing it.Some leaves havered lines inderneath along the veins.

What is it and howto cure Thank U

Rhododendrons themselves are often naturally sticky, so this is going to be a tough one to accurately diagnose. There is a strong possibility your rhodie has leaf gall, which is not that dangerous of a disease. I firmly recommend clicking on the first link below and comparing symptoms. Leaf Gall can be controlled by picking off the infected leaves or, when the disease is getting out of control, you can spray it with a mixture of 2 teaspoons of ferban mixed with a gallon of water.