i have 100,000 trees growing , every 5 years it gets chopped. it has a life span of 10 years , could i claim for carbon credits , if yes how many per tree could i get. What process would i go through to obtain that. this is in india , region punjab



  1. 0 Votes

    You’ll need to apply to the Chicago Climate Exchange, which is the parent company of the India Climate Exchange.

    For more specific information about your situation, you could call the Chicago Exchange at 1-800-229-4600. 

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!