i found a very small, beetle in some cardboard at my grandmother’s office, i know it is not a tick but the missouri college extention office can not identify it so far. can anyone tell me what the little buggers are?

the beetles are tiny, and would have good room to crawl on my pinky filange(finger) it is brown colored, but under a microscope it appears to be translucent, and underneath i can see two shiny(like alluminum foil) red wings. the effect is dazzling. they seem to be intelligent, communicating with the other specimens.
they are well groomed, as they polish their shells every 20 seconds. the beetles are shaped like a volkswagon bug car. if they are identified, i will have some peace of mind knowing what they are.

0

Answers