I am looking to start a paper recycling scheme at our office but we are a small company and cosrt is an important factor, is there any free collection services available in the Staffordshire area?

I have added a link to the Staffordshire County Council’s Waste and Recycling website below. They do home recycling, but there is information about business recycling on the website as well. I recommend calling them to figure out what your options are for business recycling pick-up.

I must note, though, that the likelihood that any recycling pick-up service will be free is rather slim. Recycling collection incurs extra costs on whoever does it, and they may charge a fee. However, I am not familiar with the system of waste management in the UK.