I am looking for green (preferably science-based) job resources. Any suggestions?

A good place to start would be Idealist.org. They don’t focus just on green jobs but feature listings from anything conscious of human rights, arts and culture, community development, and of course green movements and ecology. A few listings I’ve happened to come across include work on Green websites and botanical gardens. I would bet theres other, more specific sites, but Idealist.org should provide some options for the job-seeking environmentalist.

This seems to be one of the most specific and sought after websites for a career in sustainability. It’s search engine breaks down searches by location, skill level, career and field. It seems to be a valuable resource for what you are looking for.