I am interested in finding alkaline battery recylers on a wholesale basis. Can anyone introduce me to potential sources?

I work for an independent paper recycler and some of our clients would like to offer their employees a battery recycling program. We are not looking to profit but would like to offer our clients an addition recycling resource.

BSI accepts all types of batteries and they are not only in the U.S. but around the world and recycle responsibly.

Their website says that their, “SmartRecycle System is specifically designed to make your battery recycling program as easy and hassle-free as possible, while helping your company protect the environment and remain in compliance with environmental laws.”