how we can use bitterness of aleo vera

Aloe Vera’s bitter properties help stimulate bile production in the liver. Adequate bile is necessary for proper digestion.

I’m not sure if this relates specifically to aloe vera’s bitterness, but I often use aloe vera as a healing agent – I find minor cuts that I treat with aloe vera heal more cleanly and quickly than those I don’t. I also often drink aloe vera juice (which is indeed quite bitter) as an herbal immune booster.

Aloe vera is like a miracle plant. It’s known as the natural healer and the aloe vera latex (or bitterness) is derived from the cells underneath the leaf. The active ingredient in the bitterness is: “athraquinone derivatives, mostly in the form of aloins, with smaller amounts of hydroxyaloins, aloe-emodin, and aloeresins”.

The aloe vera gel can be taken interally, however, don’t take the bitterness internally! It can cause irritation to your stomach!