Car battery acid contains sulfuric acid which is a very strong corrosive chemical that can cause severe burns and tissue damage.
“Initial symptoms include severe pain on contact.
Symptoms from swallowing may also include:
Breathing difficulty due to throat swelling
Burns in the mouth and throat
Rapid development of low blood pressure
Severe pain in the mouth and throat
Vomiting, with blood
Symptoms from breathing in the poison may include:
Bluish skin, lips, and fingernails
Chest pain (tightness)
Coughing up blood
Low blood pressure
Shortness of breath
Do NOT make a person throw up. Seek immediate medical help.
If the chemical is on the skin or in the eyes, flush with lots of water for at least 15 minutes.
If the chemical was swallowed, immediately give the person water or milk. Do NOT give water or milk if the patient is vomiting or has a decreased level of alertness.
If the person breathed in the poison, immediately move him or her to fresh air.”
Sulfuric acid isn’t poisonous, but it is dangerously corrosive. It’ll eat through most organic materials, etch metal, and react with water.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC