How much toxic waste do we get rid of every year?

Due to the sensitivity of the issue, as well as the high incidence of illegal activity surrounding toxic waste disposal, it is impossible to find accurate, unbiased data on toxic waste disposal. I usually refer to the EPA’s website for information about waste disposal, and I have provided the link below that will direct you to the information on the site most closely related to your question.

I can tell you that the Toxic Substance Control Act passed in 1976 was a huge step towards regulating toxic waste disposal and reducing the amount of toxic waste produced and making toxic waste dumping illegal. Potentially hazardous industrical chemicals such as halogenated flourocarbons, dioxin, asbestos, polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs), and vinyl chloride are among those regulated by this act.