How much power does the Toyota Prius get from its brake generators?



  1. 0 Votes

    A typical car’s efficiency is around 20% of the energy used to run the car. The remaining 80% is converted to heat through friction. Regenerative breaking as it is known can reclaim up to half of this energy, raising efficiency from 20 to 60%. This means an average of 10-25% less fuel consumption.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!