How much money is left in the stimulus bill?



  1. 0 Votes

    The government has spent 14.5 percent of the stimulus bill money so far (leaving 85.5 percent left). 20 percent of that money has been spent so far: Railroad Retirement Board, Social Security Administration, Department of Labor, Department of Justice, and Human and Health Services.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!