How much money do businesses spend on paper alone each year?

That all depends. Some companies are seeing to it that they use only electronic processes. Banks and credit cards now offer paperless statements. And it depends on what type of company: I’d venture a guess that a publishing company or screenwriters guild is going to be printing out a lot more pages (100+ pages per manuscript) than a construction company will need for their design maps. I’d bet your average small business has to spend at least 100-500 dollars on paper each year—But I bet some companies literally spend hundreds of thousands for their uses. These two links will provide you with some paper facts, but you’ll have to do the math to figure out how much 749 pounds of paper would cost! (Probably a good deal.)