How much mercury can we safely ingest?



  1. 0 Votes

    Only a very negligible amount of mercury can be safely ingested, as mercury poisons the human body. When a lot of it is ingested, a condition called mercury poisoning occurs. Mercury poisoning’s toxic effects can affect the liver, brain, and kidneys, and lungs. Mercury poisoning can be prevented or helped by reducing exposure to mercury. 

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!