How much have wind power grown in the northwest in the last 10 years?

I answered a similar question about the growth of wind turbines in western North America. I hope this will help:

There are no wind farms currently operating on the west coast, but the deeper waters of the Pacific are being extensively examined for wind farm potential. Principle Power is currently developing a floating turbine for use in a proposed offshore wind project in Tillamook County, Oregon. Permit applications have been submitted by Hydro Volts for projects in Gray’s Harbor County, Washington as well as in San Francisco and Ventura, California. These will need adequate funding as well as impact analysis before they can be approved and built. A project by Nai Kun Wind in Hecate Strait, British Columbia is in place and being currently tested.