How much of the energy in a car is transferred to heat?



  1. 0 Votes

    The fuel economy website below claims that only 15% of a car’s gasoline potential is used to move the car forward and power accessories (like ac and radio). The other 85% is lost to engine and driveline inefficiencies, most of which, I would assume, is friction and heat.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!