How much of the earth is fresh water?



  1. 0 Votes

    I’m not sure about fresh water, but drinkable water is only about 9%

  2. 0 Votes

    About 70% of the earth is covered in water, and of that, 98% is ocean water. The other 2% is fresh water, but over half of that is found in glaciers.

  3. 0 Votes

    96.5% of Earth’s water is from the ocean leaving Fresh water at 2.5 %. Of the 2.5% that is fresh water 30.1% is from groundwater and 68.6% is from glaciers and ice caps. 

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!