How much do you have to change to call yourself green?

This is one of those questions that doesn’t have a clear cut answer. It is really all about how you feel about yourself. Are you doing what you can to recycle, reduce and reuse? Do you opt for the environmentally beauty and household products when you can afford it? If you are doing all that you can without sacrificing too much, then you are green. I know income has a lot to do with how “green” you can be, because organic and fair trade products do cost more money. As long as you are doing what you can, call yourself green and feel proud. Don’t ever let anyone make you feel like you are not doing enough, when you really are trying. If you need help in finding new ways to be green, check out my book. I’ve provided a link below. Good luck and happy greening!

I think simply becing conscious and aware of the problem is a good start. However, no one becomes green just for the label, it’s because you care.  Do it for the environment, and then you will be green.