How much oil do we get from our own oil fields?



  1. 0 Votes

    The US produces about 38% of its oil usage and imports the other 62%. Of the imports, about 20% of our total usage is imported from Canada, 10% from Mexico, and just over 30% from other countries, such as those in the Middle East.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!