How much do the water will rise in a hundred years?

Hello Daylon. I’m pretty sure you mean as a result of melting ice sheets, so that is what I’ll speak to. While different studies have offered different possible answers, the conservative amount of sea-level rise due to climate change is approximately three feet by 2100. Moreover, according to two studies published in the Science (March 2006), this number will remain constant, or could even increase – thus,

“after [2100] we’ll be committed to multiple more meters of sea level rise that will occur at rates of up to a meter—or three feet—per one hundred years…And it could go faster” (Jonathan Overpeck, one of the scientists involved with the studies).

However, again, for the moment no one can say with absolute certainty how far sea levels will rise, and at what speed. Although the speed at which the ice sheets are melting is actually faster than expected (see article below). The International Panel on Climate Change publishes a lot of information on this topic – I’ve included the link to their latest publication (2007) below.