Heck, in my opinion, any botox is too much botox. Botox is a neurotoxin, for crying out loud. It’s an extremely toxic protein produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum, first notable for appearing in poorly-handled meat products. It freezes muscular movement in the face, which may make you not wrinkle as much, but getting a botox injection means you’re paying someone to paralyze your facial muscles. To me, it’s just not a smart idea, from all perspectives.
Depending on the symptoms for which a patient is prescribed Botox, the dosage varies. Usually multiple injections are given, but per injection, the range is about 0.05-0.15 mL. More than that can lead to overdose, the symptoms of which may not appear immediately, but include moderate to severe muscle paralysis and weakness. There is a botox antitoxin, which is most effective if taken shortly after an overdose.
If it is improperly administered, such as by a fake doctor or a fake botox, any amount can lead to complications, including death.
And, as jvanderlee said, it is manufactured from a toxin.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC