How much of the Amazon rain forest is left?



  1. 0 Votes

    See previous answers, there are a couple that offer good information.

    The general statistic seems to be that approximately 20% of the rainforest has been cleared or severely damaged, leaving 80% in its original state.

  2. 0 Votes

    In Ecuador, only 2% of the original Amazon Rainforest remains. I learned this when I traveled there to do reforestation work in the cloud forest.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!