How many trees can an e-reader save in its lifetime?

Good question, Bryce.  This is pretty difficult to say an exact number, because it depends on several variables.  For one, it depends what type of reading you do on your e-reader, like what types of paper you would have been reading on, because different papers take different amounts of wood.  Also, it depends on how much you read.  I found some pretty interesting paper/tree statistics at, one of which is that one average tree makes a little more than 8,000 sheets of paper.  So, I am guessing someone would read somewhere between 1-2 trees worth on their e-reader in its lifetime, but again, this is pure speculation and it is hard to say for sure.  What I think we can say for sure, is that all of the e-readers combined make quite the difference!

Hope this helps!

depends where you get your electricty, for example if your currently running on coal (indirectly) it’s probably in the negatives.