How many tons of wastes (Sludge, waste water etc..) are produced annually around the world by large cooperations?

It is difficult to pin down an exact figure because nobody has put all the data in one place as far as I can tell. It could take a person several years to track all the waste produced by large corporations, and even then it might be impossible to find out how much waste is produced in countries without strict environmental regulations. Corporate waste is an especially dire problem in countries where there are no laws to prevent corporations from dumping waste wherever they please. Anyway, here is a link with the most data I could find for you. I know it doesn’t have exactly what you want, but this just shows some of the data that has been collected.