how many times should I feed a baby mockinbird which fell from his nest many times

Many species of birds will continue to care for their children at ground level, so it may not be necessary for you to feed the baby. However, contrary to popular belief, birds do not have a highly developed sense of smell, so you should be alright feeding it as often as you like.

I hope this helped!

You should probably feed the bird about every two hours or so. Also make sure that you have a bowl of clean, fresh water available to him at all times. An example of something you can feed the bird is: One hard-boiled egg, the same amount of dried cat food, and half of the egg shell ground up, and then crunch the shell up to about sand grain size or smaller.