How many people died in the Pakistan floods?

More than 1,100 people died in the 2010 floods, according to the BBC News on August 1st of last year. 

Estimates for the flooding in July 2010 range from 1,300 to 1,600 people. Monsoon floods this year have already killed an estimated 400 people.

The monsoons in this only seem to be getting worse and I am sure that these types of severe weather conditions will only continue to become increasingly more life threatening. With people in Pakistan continuing to struggle to make it back on their feet after the toll of the first flood, I am not surprised that tujior above has reported that 400 people have already been killed this year alone.

These past floods have affected almost 21 million people. The amount of fatalities, I am sure, will only increase.