How many people are set to graduate in 2011 with an environmental friendly degree?

a whole lot i hope!
    I can’t find any info on it, but I’m pretty sure that more people are going intot he firld.

I did! I got my Environmental Policy Analysis and Planning degree in June 2011. There were approximately 30 people in my major, which is part of the college of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences. There are several other majors in that college, and I am pretty sure that there were about a thousand other people graduating with me at the ceremony. I did not manage to count everyone. UC Davis currently serves about 30,000 undergraduates, and that number is still growing. That’s only one university, of course. When you look at all the other universities around the world, that number would easily be in the ballpark of 50,000 and perhaps even a million. Given that there are over 7 billion (7,000,000,000) people on the planet, I think that 50,000 people graduating with an environmentally friendly degree is a pretty good estimate. As veganrevolution said, we don’t have any solid statistics on it.