Though only one or two people per thousand are allergic or hypersensitive to bee and wasp stings, they still result in at least 40 deaths a year in the U.S. For those who know they are allergic, the sting can be treated quickly with an epinephrine shot to prevent anaphylactic shock; however many people do not get tested and so remain unaware of their allergy and are not prepared. If anyone in your family has bee or wasp sting allergies you should be sure to get tested yourself, as most people will end up getting stung at some point in their life.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC