The answer to this question depends on the body we are discussing and the tolerance the individual has to the venom. An average adult (without an allergy) can withstand up to 1,000 stings. A child can only tolerate up to 500. If a person is allergic, one sting can be lethal.
Furthermore, Africanized honey bees are considered more dangerous than regular honey bees because they’re more aggressive, and reportedly stung a 73 year-old man to death after he’d been stung about 100 times. Elderly people are more likely to die from bee stings. Even though older people have less severe allergic reactions to bee stings because their bodies produce less histamine, the reaction is actually also what helps our bodies defend against venom (it just overreacts if their are too many stings, also potentially lethal). 1 to 2 in 1000 people are deathly allergic to bee stings.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC