There are several types of edible mushrooms, including common, exotic, and wild mushrooms. Many edible mushrooms look very similar to poisonous mushrooms, so it is suggested that people search for edible mushrooms at a local market. Some edible mushrooms include, but are not limited to:
- Champignon, or button, mushroom (common)
- Shiitake mushroom (exotic)
- Oyster mushroom (exotic)
- Enoki mushroom (exotic)
- Cremini mushroom (exotic)
- Portobello mushroom (exotic)
- Morel mushroom (wild)
- Bolete mushroom (wild)
- Chanterelle mushroom (wild)
- Black trumpet (wild)
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC