Mold exposure affects people differently, especially children and the elderly. Although most types will do little more than inspire mild allergy symptoms, there are sixteen mold species that are toxic to humans.
The longer you are exposed to the mold, the more sensitive to it you will become. In rare cases in healthy adults, inhaled spores can grow inside the body and create a mold infection, which can also grow in the skin, sinuses, or digestive system. Sometimes these infections can cause death.
Mold exposure can affect the body immediately, but symptoms will grow over time. If you have symptoms of mold exposure or if you see signs of mold in your home, I suggest that you take steps to eliminate it and prevent recurring growth.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC