how long do black bears live?how is wildlife after the past two years?

Black bears can live from 25-30 years in the wild. I’m not quite sure what the second half of your question means…are you asking how wildlife has changed in the past two years? I don’t think that it’s possible to answer that question, what you’re asking is a little bit too vague, and I don’t think that specific variables have been assigned as indicators of “how wildlife is doing,” at least not in a timespan as short as two years. You can probably find out how a particular species is doing if you can find smeone who specializes in that field, but as an overall question, it’s probably not answerable at this point in time.

The average lifespan of a black bear in the wild is 18 years, the longest ever recorded being 31 years in the wild and 44 years in captivity.  I’m not sure what the second part of your question is asking, but black bears have a healthy population in North America, designated by the International Union for Conservation of Nature as a species of Least Concern.