How green is Physician’s Formula Organic Wear Makeup Remover?

To answer this question, you should first visit the Physicians Formula official site to read up on their products. In order for a company to call its products organic, it should list all ingredients as organic as well. Certified organic products contain 100% or almost 100% organic ingredients, while standard organic products have a little more flexibility. The important thing to remember about beauty products that are described as “organic” or “all natural” (and, while we’re on the subject, dietary supplements) is that they are not regulated by the FDA and thus may sometimes make claims that are not checked. Ask yourself if Physicians Formula is a brand you can trust.

Another option, and I strongly recommend this, is to visit Skin Deep, the Cosmetic Safety Database, which you can use to cross-reference individual ingredients found in your cosmetics and other beauty products.

I may be a little too late, but to add to this answer the Skin Deep website claims the eye makeup remover product as a 4 with “limited concern”. However, the Organic Wear one is not listed on the site which is a pity. I’ve noticed Skin Deep really isn’t all that much updated. However, the ingredients are free of parabens, mineral and pretty much seems safe. I’ll listed the ingredients no the bottom.

Ingredients: Ingredients: Water, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Leuconstoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*. * Produced from Organic Farming