Lead damages the neurological systems of infants and children. It also causes headaches, vomiting, and other serious health effects in adults. Lead is commonly found in old house paint, as well as drinking water, food, air, and soil. However, it is typically found at the highest levels in areas with lead paint or former lead industry. Lead levels are also high along strips of highway that were extant before the abolishment of lead infused gasoline. That is why plants or fruit should never be eaten from roadside areas.
Lead poisoning can cause serious harm to one’s health. For instance, high exposure to lead can lead to symptoms such as coma, convulsions, diarrhea, vomiting, and even death. However, children are most vulnerable to adverse health effects when exposed to lead because their growing bodies absorb lead more easily.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC