How does fantasy football hurt the environment?

Even as someone who doesn’t take part in fantasy football, that question is a bit of a stretch. I suppose it ‘hurts’ the environment by the time that people spend consuming electricity to partake in fantasy football. If drafts are done in a concentrated area rather than remotely, people have to drive and travel to these events that consume fossil fuels. Also, with the growth of fantasy leagues, the information is now taking up larger server space, which takes its toll on the environment. I don’t think the affect of fantasy football is harsh enough to warrant quitting but if you’re looking to cut out every part of your life that affects the environment, this is one small way to help.

I don’t think fantasies of any kind hurt the environment.

Fantasy footballers might hurt each other when their teams lose, but that’s about the extent of it.