Carbon monoxide in the atmosphere is worse, at least for humans, than carbon dioxide. Both are poisonous in large enough doses, but carbon dioxide has to have a very high atmospheric concentration before it’s toxic. Humans exhale carbon dioxide naturally, so obviously we wouldn’t evolve to be highly sensitive to it, while carbon monoxide interferes with the human body’s ability to circulate oxygen in the bloodstream.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC