How does being green make you more happy?

Being green makes me happier because it makes me feel like I’m making a difference for the world in a positive way. Granted, I’m just one person so my impact isn’t as great as everyone being green, but I feel like I’m doing my part to make the world healthier (in an environmental sense). If everyone were to start being more green, even the smallest thing (like turning off lights/electronics when you aren’t in the room) can make a difference. By fulfilling what I feel is my duty to the planet, I feel happier.

Being green makes me personally happier by knowning that I am having a positive impact on a concerning event. The fact that I can live my life as someone who is willing to find alternative practices to not harm the environment I live in, is enough for me.

The idea that future generations will be able to enjoy the beauty of the world makes it fulfilling for me to be ‘green’. I am grateful for the things I have had the opportunity to experience in nature and would never want to jeopardize that for anyone else. I prefer to leave my impact on the world by not leaving an impact.

I’m happier when I practice environmentally-friendly actions because I feel like I’m doing my duty. To be granted with the gift of life and the chance to experience the incredible and diverse beauty and wonder of planet Earth, I feel like I must act in just ways toward other organisms. I appreciate this planet, and I want to be more in harmony with living Earth.