How Do You Start a Non-Profit Organization?

I read the article about the rare Loris species that was recently caught on camera. How do you start a non-profit organization to halt extinction of a particular animal?

There are quite a few steps to forming a non-profit, so I can’t list them all here. But, take a look at the websites below, as they list step-by-step what you need to do.

Make sure you have a clear idea or outline of what goal you want this organization to meet or who/what you are wanting to help. Create a mission statement that shows a clear direction. There are many different types of nonprofit organizations so you need to research which type works best for your organization. The most helpful hint that I found was to stay organized and do your research.

Here is a website that might help you: