how do you know if a question is a symbiotic relationship?

I’m not sure exactly what you’re asking, but you can tell if a symbiotic relationship exists if two things (people, animals, plants) continue existence together for some sort of gain for at least one party.  Originally, symbiotic relationships only referred to mutualistic relationships, where both creatures shared benefits, but the definition is being debated by scientists as to whether or not to use symbiosis as a blanket term for all relationships, or only mutually beneficial ones.

Your questions on this site form a symbiotic relationship with me, the supplier of information. You, for your purposes and the expansion of your perception, receive a quality and well researched answer. I, by supplying that answer, develop my research and writing skills while being exposed to information I might not normally seek out.