How do you define “‘Going Green”?

“Going green” implies a conscious change in behaviors in order to have less negative impact on the planet, or to achieve a lower carbon footprint. When an individual goes green it may mean she has started buying local, organic produce and recycling, or riding a bike to work. When a company goes green, it might mean switching off computers in a call center at night, buying carbon offsets or renewable energy to power the business, or investing only in renewable technologies.

Going green to me means changing your old habits and making them more efficient and better for our environment. It could mean consuming less, changing all my appliances to new energy efficient ones, making a conscious effort to do better for our environment and promoting clean energy, air and water!