Mercury, which is a metal that is actually a liquid a room temperature, must be stored in glass to prevent poisoning. This is why mercury can be safely used in thermometers. If mercury comes in contact with organic compounds like human flesh, it can begin to dissolve and break down certain cells and chemicals, leading to terrible poisoning.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC