How do I sell night crawlers to bait shops once I start breeding them?

I don’t mean to be flippant, but I would probably go to (or otherwise contact) the bait shops and ask them if they wanted to buy the worms.

Night crawlers can be sold to any bait shop, typically the smaller shops that are found next to popular fishing spots.  Simply go in an talk to the owner, if you are willing to give them a good price they are usually happy to take them off your hands.  You can also contact large distributors, and if they are satisfied with your product they can be an easy way to unload your whole stash.  From a local standpoint, you can always just put a sign in your yard stating that you sell night crawlers to individual fisherman.  Just make sure to check your local regulations for selling in this manner.