how do i cure a hangover??

You’ll find a lot of advice online as well as from various friends and relatives. Some people say pretzals, others say pho. However, I believe the best way to prevent a hangover is to just drink a lot of water before sleeping. Hangovers are caused by dehydration resulting in less fluids in the brain when you wake up, so if you can maintain hydration you won’t be hungover in the morning. My advice is to drink a glass of water before going to bed and keeping another glass of water next to you in case you wake up in the middle of the night with dry mouth.

philius is absolutely right.  Water is the most natural and most effective way to cure, and prevent, a hangover.  Before you go to bed, and no matter how drunk or tired you are, chug a big glass of water.  If you want to drink more than that, do so because this means your body is dehydrated and is need of extra hydration.  A lot of people don’t bother doing this, which is something they may regret later if they wake up with the “spins.”  Keep another big glass of water next to your bed so you don’t have to venture to the kitchen to get it – you will be glad we told you so!  This works for me every time I have ever had a night of drinking.  In the morning, you might still feel nauseous: you must eat something.  Your body is craving nutrients.  Instead of taking pain medication, I strongly recommend you eat toast with butter if you want something light.  If you still are feeling pain after that, then you can take pain medication – you shouldn’t be taking the meds on an empty stomach anyway.