How do I care for my hurt fish?

The other fish ate a huge hole out of the head of a small one. I’ve separated him but am now unsure of how to care for his injury. Please help!



  1. 0 Votes

    You need to get the injured fish in a separate aquarium (that is very clean) and follow the directions below. In this case, it doesn’t sound promising. A head injury for a fish could easily be fatal.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!