How do I become a park ranger?

To apply for a park ranger position at a national park (ie. Grand Canyon, Everglades, Yellowstone, etc.), follow the link below and search for park ranger. If you find something you like, go for it!

I work right next to Yellowstone and another way I have seen people get a job as a park ranger is to get a job around the park where you want to work. Once you gain knowledge and experience around the area you want to work at, it is much easier to get a job as a ranger there. 

Before you apply to be a park ranger, most parks will expect you to have at least an associates degree, and some of the popular degrees that are pertinent to the park ranger position are Business or Public Administration, Law Enforcement, Criminal Justice, Biology, or Environmental Sciences.  After that you just need to contact your local National Park or whatever one you want to work at and they will supply you with any application materials.

An overview for becoming a park ranger including education / other requirements, application process, salary and duties can be found here:

Other similar careers such as fish and game warden and conservation officer can be found there as well.

Good luck!