Although there have been no specific studies on this issue, one explanation is that electric eels can survive their shock because of its short duration and reduced intensity. An electric eel’s shock creates as much power as a 500-volt battery (as measured in air), but only lasts for about 2 milliseconds. In addition, much of the eel’s shock dissipates from its skin into the water it swims in. This makes it less intense on the eel, but deadly for its small prey.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC