How developed is the peat industry?



  1. 0 Votes

    In the UK, they have developed about 5400 hectacres of land for the extraction of peat, which is .5% of the total peat covered land. 65% of this land exists on mire sites, and the other 35% is on blanket bog, lowland sedge moor, or other deposits. It’s not too developed; peat forms faster than it is currently being extracted.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!