How could you make a cartoon about how climate is connected to Canada’s way of life?

This has to do with geography, climate and i want to know some ideas of how to start off my cartoon.

Hmm sounds like an interesting project. Well, its hard to separate climate from way of life. Canada is sort of known for a more simple lifestyle than Americans that revolves around their landscape and seasons.  Maybe if you concentrate on a specific region or city of Canada you can describe and draw pictures of what people do there, how their natural resources shape their culture and businesses and landscape, etc. I found a cool link below about the Saskatchewan area of Canada. It describes the seasons and how the landscape changes. It explains how when summer comes everyone goes to the countryside or to festivals. Maybe it can get you thinking.