How can schools reduce paperwaste.

2

Answers

I have seen some schools that use tablets like nook or kindle. I think thats a great way to reduce paper waste. Another great reason for using tablets is so kids can read books too and books on the tablet are way cheaper than real paper books. Honestly i miss the real books but there are many reasons for a tablet too. It saves trees so thats a huge bonus. I looked it up and more of us use tablets than regular books

the school can teach children using laptops,trablets,e-books..children can do their homework on laptops or tablets instead of using copies for it.teacher can teach in smart class which means use of computers for teaching eyerything this will reduce the the use of paper in day to day life.which can decrese the deforestation.the staff can do all their work on computers instead of using paper….