How can ingesting pesticides effect your health?



  1. 0 Votes

    Ingesting pesticides can cause a wide range of health issues, with the severity depending on the kind of pesticide ingested and how much is ingested or how long the ingestion occurs. Symptoms can include headaches, fatigue, weakness, dizziness, nausea, diarrhea, nervousness, a decrease in reflexes, irritability, a metallic taste in the mouth, excessive hair growth or loss, and an overall decline in general health. Pesticide ingestion can cause pesticide poisoning, and because of the commonness of the symptoms can be tricky to diagnose.

  2. 0 Votes

    Frequent, occupational exposure to pesticides may lead to pesticide poisoning, an often fatal condition. Even ingesting pesticides occasionally may lead to a number of different cancers, Parkinson’s disease, birth defects, fetal death, reduced fertility, and dermatitis. You can reduce your risk of exposure by carefully washing all produce before eating it.

  3. 0 Votes

    Pesticides are poison. (Like that’s not a metaphor or a green poster slogan. They are actually poison.) Ingested in significant amounts can cause death or sickness. Ingested in very small amounts over a long time, like say, on the skin of fruit, can cause buildup and damage to the nervous system, reproductive system, hormones, and immune system. They can accumukate in fat deposits, and from there cause this damage over time.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!